Select a Color
Solar Attic Fan - Broan 345GO
BROAN Solar Powered Attic Ventilators use energy from the sun to operate and require no additional electricity, which means you save up to $180 per year that you might pay to operate an electric powered attic ventilator, depending on your local electric rates, size of attic, climate, etc... Plus, you can save even more with a 30% Federal Tax Credit
on both the purchase price and installation costs of your Solar Powered Attic Ventilator. Because BROAN Solar Powered Attic Ventilators operate without fuel, waste, or pollution, they earn points towards Green building. So you can save money on electricity without using any to do it, which is green for the environment, and puts some extra green in your wallet.
- Gable mounting is used when it is not possible or desirable to mount the ventilator on the roof – and it means the ventilator is installed independent of the solar panel. Locate the flat solar panel where it can receive the best sunlight and position the ventilator portion vertically between studs; complete the installation with a Model 433 gable shutter that automatically open and close as the ventilator turns on and off
- 28-watt solar panel captures sunlight from dawn to dusk and efficiently converts it into electric power to keep your attic cool and dry all day long, providing 537 Maximum CFM and year round protection for the structure of your home
- 12” diameter, one-piece aluminum 5-blade fan is pitched for maximum air flow to keep your living area cooler, extend the life of your air conditioner and save energy and money
- Compact base footprint means fewer shingles to cut for easier, faster installation
- Low profile, integrated design for an attractive, unobtrusive addition to your roof without the need for props or pivoting stands used by some manufacturers
- Rugged, tempered glass solar panel withstands large hail and won’t delaminate so you can be confident in its reliability, functionality and attractive appearance
- Housing is a molded design of UV-stabilized, color-dyed, rugged ABS plastic that withstands hail and resists fading to remain attractive for years; may also be painted to match your roof color
- Housing frame features positive stops to “seat” the dome for fast, easy installation
- Direct-current, variable voltage motor is dynamically balanced for superior performance and silent operation for years of worry-free operation
- Includes stainless steel fasteners and galvanized steel brackets for durability and corrosion resistance, and aluminum, heavy-gauge screen to keep out insects, animals or birds without impeding airflow
- Optional thermostat is easy to install and disables the motor when the temperature dips below 50-degrees, to extend motor life; recommended for climates where cold weather condensation isn’t a concern
Solar Attic Fan - Broan 345GO
- CFM: 537
- Dome Color: Black
- Dome Material: ABS Plastic
- Fan Blade: 5 Blade Aluminum
- Housing Dimensions: 19.7" x 19.7"
- Insect / Critter Screen: Yes
- Installation Type: Gable / Remote
- Motor: DC Variable Voltage
- Optional Controls: Yes
- Power Type: Solar Powered
- Remote Solar Panel / Dome Height to Roof: 0.75"
- Solar Panel Makeup: Polycrystalline Silicon
- Solar Panel Watts: 28
- Warranty: 6 Years / 2 Year for Motor'