Bathroom Fan- Delta GBR80
Innovative design for long life, low noise and low power consumption, the Delta Breez model GBR80 bathroom fan
has an air flow of 80 CFM and <1.0 Sone. Power consumption of 8 Watts with an efficiency rating of 10 CFM/Watt. The life expectancy for this bathroom fan
is 70,000 hrs, which is about 8 years running continuously. This quiet energy efficient bathroom fan
combines several design innovations, including a switching power supply that converts AC 110~220V power source to DC power to drive a DC brush less motor. This design provides a quieter solution with energy savings up to 65% compared to traditional AC motor products. The Delta Breez bathroom fan
is easy to install in new construction or an existing bathroom to deliver an unobtrusive appliance with aesthetically pleasing results. The product is safety certified and has passed the EMC test.
- Low noise, 1.0 Sones, ceiling mount ventilating fan with humidity sensor, rated for continuous running.
- Evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories and conforms to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Power Rating of 110~220volts/50~60Hz.
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cuto- fuse.
- Permanently lubricated motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 4” diameter duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- For ceiling mount only, air flow of 80CFM (±10%) and approximately 1.0 Sones at
- 0.1“ static pressure.
- Power consumption not to exceed 19.1 Watts with an efficiency rating no less than
- 7.07 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure
- Duct diameter no less than 4”.
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring.
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or humidity control mode by cycling ON/OFF switch.
- Built in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.