Broan AE110 InVent Exhaust Fan
INVENT SERIES SENSING FANS
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include FoldAway™ mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Humidity control automatically turns fans ON when a rapid to moderate (user adjustable) increase of humidity is sensed or when humidity rises above the user-adjustable set-point (50% to 80% RH)
- Powerful ventilation reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).