Delta BreezIntegrity ITG50 has been awarded ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2017 with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 50 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of not more than 5.0 Watts with efficiency rating of 12.5 CFM/Watt. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with DC Motor technology
- Quiet operation at 0.7 Sones
- ITG50 is UL listed for both ceiling and wall-mount installation
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- Energy efficiency at 12.5 CFM/Watt
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $5.26*