Roof Mounted Attic Fan Broan 358
Save Dollars by adding a Roof Mounted Attic Fan Broan 358 to help the trapped attic air that can easily reach 150° or more. The Roof Mounted Attic Fan 358 Broan Powered Roof Attic Exhaust fan removes super heated attic air, making any home more comfortable, whether it's air conditioned or not. In homes that do have AC, the air conditioners run less and don't have to work nearly as hard. All Roof Mounted Attic Fan 358 Broan Powered Attic Exhaust fan are as efficient as they are dependable.If you choose not to cut the roof, try the gable fans put behind the dormers. no cutting required.
- Heavy gauge aluminum dome.
- Mounts easily between rafters - template included for cutting roof boards and shingles.
- Mesh screen keeps out birds and insects.
- 3 7/8" high splash guard helps keep out rain.
- Heavy gauge metal flashing stands up to nailing and tarring, regardless of climate.
- Thermostat and motor accessible from outside for easy servicing, if required.
- HVI certified air delivery @ 0.03" static pressure.
- 1200 CFM for attics up to 1715 sq. ft.
- 14" diameter steel blade specially designed for maximum air movement.
- Operates automatically - adjustable thermostat built-in.
- Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor
How to calculate the cfm needed for your attic application
One square foot of unobstructed inlet area is required for every 300 cfm output.
Multiply your attic square footage by .7 for minimum air delivery need to exhaust the attic. For darker roofs add 15% to the cfm you just calculated. For exceptionally large attics use 2 fans and have sufficient exhaust or it will put the heat back down into the house.
• Precision balanced 14" metal blade for maximum air flow
- minimum sound level
• PVC plastic dome provides ultraviolet protection and superior
durability (Models 350, 350BK, 350BR, 355, 355BK, 355BR,
356, 356BK, 356BR)
• .050 aluminum dome (Model 358)
• 23 gage metal flashing - allows for nailing and hot tar application
• Mesh bird screen
• Built-in adjustable thermostat - for automatic operation at your
chosen temperature level
• Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor
• Mounts easily between rafters - installation template
Roof Mounted Attic Ventilator shall be Broan Model 350 (350BK)
(350BR) (355) (355BK) (355BR) (356) (356BK) (356BR) (358).
Ventilator shall have metal blade and flashing plate. Bird screen
to be included.
Dome to be ultraviolet resistant plastic. (.050 Approx. 18 gage
aluminum). Motor to be thermally protected and permanently
lubricated. RPM not to exceed 1000 (Models 350, 350BK,
350BR), 1100 (Models 355, 355BK, 355BR, 358), 1500 (Models
356, 356BK, 356BR).
Ventilator shall have a built-in adjustable thermostat and mount
easily between rafters or wall studs.
Air delivery shall be no less than 1050 CFM (Models 350, 350BK,
350BR), 1200 CFM (Models 355, 355BK, 355BR, 358), 1600
CFM (Models 356, 356BK, 356BR). All ratings shall be certified