AirVent 30" Wholehouse Attic Fan Model WH302MLX
Whole-house attic fans are used in mild summertime conditions or to augment air conditioning. They are installed in a central hallway to pull fresh air through open windows. Warmer, stale air is vented away through the attic. Direct drive attic fans have a motor attached to a powerful attic fan and are easy to install since no attic joists need to be cut. It has a 2-speed pull chain.
- Direct Drive Wholehouse Fan
- Feature two-speed operation, with a convenient pull-chain switch
- A heavy steel housing with a powder-coated finish makes them extremely durable
- Can be mounted without cutting an attic joist
- Shipped in an assembled wood frame to simplify installation
- Sizes: 24" and 30"