Powered Attic Fan
Powered Attic Fan Installed in the gable end of the house, the GableMount Power
Vent uses an automatic thermostat to help prevent heat buildup any humidity to fight moisture buildup inside the attic.
It operates between 70 to 130 degree's night or day and is more efficient at keeping the attic cool which in turn keeps the air conditioning working less. What's more, since many homes already feature a
gable or gable vent, it may not be necessary to cut a hole to install
the powered attic fan gable mount ventilator.
- Feature patented rings instead of solid-steel housing, which pull more air
- Operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than comparable units
- Automatic shutter (see below) available in white, but can be painted to coordinate with home's exterior sold separately
- 120v electric required
- The fan mounts in the gable behind a decorative shutter use existing or purchase on seperatly.
- automatic thermostat and humidistat
- 15" Diameter
Powered Attic Fan WCGB -- Premium Gable-Mount
With automatic thermostat
1320 CFM for attics up to 1900 sq. ft.
Ten-year limited warranty
and 5-year Replacement Plus™ protection
|WCGB with Automatic Thermostat
||1900 square feet|
HOW TO SPECIFY POWER ATTIC VENTILATORS
For proper attic ventilation, the Home Ventilation Institute
recommends a system that provides at least 10 air exchanges an hour. To
determine the fan capacity needed to provide this minimum airflow, use
the following formula: attic square feet x 0.7 = CFM. Note: for roofs
7/12 or higher, you may want to add 20% more CFM capacity to handle the
larger volume of attic space; 30% more for roofs 11/12 and higher.