Installed in the gable end of the house, the Gable-Mount Power
Vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup and to fight moisture buildup inside the attic.
It operates 30% more quietly than comparable units and with 35%
greater efficiency. What's more, since many homes already feature a
gable or gable vent, it may not be necessary to cut a hole to install
the gable-mount ventilator.
- Feature patented rings instead of solid-steel housing, which pull more air
- Operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than comparable units
- Automatic shutter (see below) available in white, but can be painted to coordinate with home's exterior
- No electrical hook-up.
- The fan mounts in the gable behind a decorative shutter.
- Our solar-powered attic ventilation products qualify for a 30% (up to $2,000) Federal Tax Credit on the purchase price of the vent, installation labor charges, and sales tax. Refer to "Qualified solar electric property costs" in the General Instructions section of IRS Form 5965.
- 15" Diameter