Vacuum System P225 Power Unit
with DC1200AC Dirt Can
The VacuMaid P225 is a split canister central vacuum system. This two part vacuum system includes the motor power unit in one can and the dirt canister is used for dirt collection and filtration. By having a split vacuum system,
you are able to hang the dirt canister in an easily accessible location for ease of maintenance, while the motor is housed in a location
away from the living environment, such as a garage or basement.
The P225 vacuum system features a powerful, Premier 7.2” tangential bypass
motor and cyclonic filtration. The cyclonic filtration works by swirling
the dirt around inside the canister like a cyclone, separating the
large debris from the small. The cyclonic action allows the large
debris to fall to the bottom of the dirt can while the lighter dirt and
dust is vented straight outside of your home. VacuMaid’s cyclonic
units also feature a patented Air Channel, which allows a plastic can
liner to be used inside the dirt canister, making emptying the can
less hassle and less mess. As with all of our VacuMaid central
vacuum systems, using the P225 can help decrease asthma and
allergy symptoms by removing dust and allergens from your living
areas. Vacuuming with these central vacuums provides a powerful,
efficient cleaning job that will rid your home of these allergy triggering
Vacuum System P225 Power Unit with DC1200AC Dirt Can
Features & Benefits:
• Premier 7.2” Tangential By-pass Motor--Reliable, Powerful Motor
• Cyclonic Filtration--Filter free cyclonic separation; no messy bags or filters.
• Patented Air Channel--Allows use of plastic can liner which eliminate clouds of dust billowing
up in your face when you empty the dirt can.
• Built for a lifetime of corrosion-resistant use--Constructed from powder coated galvannealed steel.
• Improves indoor air quality--Your family deserves a healthy home.
MAX AIR WATTS
SEALED VACUUM (inches H2O)
UP TO TOTAL SQ. FEET
Premier 7.2” Tangential By-Pass